Families wanting to enroll their child in an ELC program must meet application requirements:
- Child must be at least 3 years old, but not yet 5 years old, by August 31 of the school year.
- Parents/Guardians must meet income requirements.
- Live within the Richland School District
The following items are needed for ECEAP registration
- Documents verifying income for current and previous year (Current check stub, W-2s or other income tax documents, proof of child support, letters from DSHS or employer, etc.)
- Employer information
- Medically verified immunization record (one of the following):
- Age- and name-verifying documents (i.e. birth certificate; previously verified school records or any other government documents; a religious, hospital, or physician's certificate showing date of birth; an adoption record, etc.)
- Emergency contact information
- Daycare provider information
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
Students under consideration for developmental preschool enrollment must be assessed by the district's Special Education Department and have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) on file.