Families wanting to enroll their child in an ELC program must meet application requirements:
- Child must be at least 3 years old, but not yet 5 years old, by August 31 of the school year.
- Parents/Guardians must meet income requirements.
- Live within the Richland School District
The following items are needed for ECEAP registration
- Documents verifying income for current and previous year (Current check stub, W-2s or other income tax documents, proof of child support, letters from DSHS or employer, etc.)
- Employer information
- Child's immunization records
- Child's birth certifcate
- Emergency contact information
- Daycare provider information
- Documents verifying residential status
Students under consideration for developmental preschool enrollment must be assessed by the district's Special Education Department and have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) on file.